irelandbattery.com chooses the laptop batteries to sell based on their excellent designs and proven hardware reliability. We check all of your orders during the packing stage to make sure that accessories are included.
We have a strict testing process to ensure that your ordered products are functionally correct before they are packed and sent to you.
Starting on the delivery date, all batteries are covered by a 30-day guarantee for refund or replacement and 12-months warranty for replacement. The delivery date here means the date of pick up.
Please note: You need to request an RMA no matter what items you want to return because we need to refund or exchange items for you according to the RMA number provided to you.
30-Day Money Back
All batteries are covered by 30-Day Money Back! Customers may request a refund or a one-to-one exchange with us within 30 days from the delivery date.
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
We offer 12 months warranty on our all batteries!
When it is something wrong under warranty, we will directly send you a new battery rather than a repaired battery to avoid extra troubles.
1) The following conditions are not covered under the battery warranty:
- Batteries ordered from other merchants.
- Product that exceeds the warranty period.
- Damage caused by customer's incorrect operation or insufficient protection.
- Damage caused by act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence or any similar occurrence.
- Removal of warranty stickers or tampering with internal battery components.
- By modification or service by professionals other than irelandbattery.com.
Please note: The maximum capacity of all rechargeable batteries fades with time depending on the applications and usage patterns. This is considered normal; therefore, a change in battery capacity is not covered under warranty.
2) For the following conditions, an RMA request for "missing item(s)", "cosmetic damage" and "wrong product received" should
be submitted within 7 days from the delivery date. After this period, RMA requests will not be processed.
- Missing Item: Items missed completely or partially from an order.
- Cosmetic Damage: When you receive the battery, the appearance of the battery has been damaged.
- Wrong Product Received: Product that is completely different from irelandbattery.com web description.
Please check your products carefully upon receipt of the parcel and immediately inform us of any issues.
Please keep in touch with our staff while your RMA Request is being resolved. If an RMA application has
not been updated in more than two months, we will regard it as abandoned by the customer and the case will be automatically closed.
Please visit our Return Policy page for more information on returning an item.